Organic herbs are wonderful after birth as they can both soothe and calm. These three large herbal teabags can be used in a relaxing bath, added to a Peri Bottle or frozen on to a pad for post-birth mama parts. All the herbs in this beautiful blend are safe and gentle and can be used where any discomfort, episiotomy or perineal bruising exists. Please do not use while pregnant.
How to use:
1. Drop the tea bag into a bowl or jug, cover with hot water and allow it to gently infuse.
2. Add the whole lot to your bath, sitz bath or simply a spray bottle which you can keep cool in the fridge and use throughout the day as desired.
3. Alternatively, pour some of the infused water over sanitary pads and freeze. You can then use them as an ice pack to soothe and comfort mama parts.
Ingredients: Epsom Salts, Organic Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Herbs: Calendula, Comfrey, Lady’s Mantle, Plantain, Red Raspberry Leaf, Shepherds Purse, Yarrow, Essential Oils of Chamomile and Lavender.
This bath tea offers a natural way to cleanse your wee one without using harsh ingredients like soap – which they really don’t need. Babies have delicate skin so soaps and washes can dry their skin out. Equally their skin is thinner and more sensitive (as they have no protective acid mantle) than an adult’s skin would be. This gentle bath tea however will normalise pH as well as soothe and soften so its perfect for any existing redness. It comes with a reusable muslin bag which can also be used as a herbal wash cloth or as a cold compress on irritated skin. It’s perfect for Sage Mamas too – so feel free to hop in and bathe with bubba if you wish.
How to use:
1. Spoon or drop a handful of herbs into the supplied muslin bag.
2. Pop into the bath and allow the botanicals to infuse – feel free to give the bag a gentle squeeze.
3. You can then use the muslin bag as a herbal wash cloth and gently wash the baby’s skin and hair. If required, you can also use the little herbal bag as a compress on irritated skin. When finished, empty, rinse and dry.
Ingredients: Organic Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Herbs: Chamomile Flowers, Calendula Petals, Lavender and Rose Petals, Lavender Essential Oil.
Soak in a warm bath and these soothing salts for a relaxing treat at the end of a long hard day! A wonderful mixture of salts, botanical extracts, French clays and pure essential oils. Comes in two different natural scents, Pink Grapefruit and Rose and Ylang Ylang and Bergamot.
Sodium Chloride (NZ Organic Sea Salts), Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom salts), Pure Essential Oil Blend, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Rose French Argiletz Clay, Santalum Album (Sandalwood Extract).
Experience bathing bliss with this exotic and sensual blend of rose, vanilla and orange blossom. An artisan blend designed to uplift your feminine spirit while relaxing the body. Rose encourage romance and creativity and will help awaken the body and soul. My combination of vanilla, orange blossom and bergamot helps reduce the feelings of stress and anxiety and calms the mind No Bath? No problem. I make a relaxing foot soak too.