Yet another amazing gift from Mother Nature and once again its nothing new – in fact clays have been used in beauty treatments to draw out impurities and toxins since ancient times.
In Face the Clay we have paired up the beautifully silky French white clay – which whilst it is the mildest of all the clays, it still has the ability to stimulate circulation and help cleanse and exfoliate – with green clay. Green clay is very rich in magnesium, silica and calcium and so will aid in remineralisation of the skin’s tissues it also has the ability to bind toxins and calm inflammation.
Matcha Green Tea then provides an antioxidant punch. It is jam-packed full of nutrients and this superfood not only assists with healing, it also has awesome anti-ageing benefits. Ginger on the other hand is anti-inflammatory and will help to improve circulation and clear toxins from the body, whilst Marshmallow Root will soften, soothe and plump.
And, one of the best things is because we haven’t premixed the masque, it allows you to add whatever liquid you want to suit either your skin type or your imagination.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free From: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix 1-2 teaspoons of clay with your choice of liquid. You could try: raw honey (antibacterial and high in antioxidants), organic yogurt (high in AHAs), chamomile tea (gentle, anti-inflammatory) or if you want to keep it simple, water is just fine.
- Apply to cleansed skin and allow to set until dry
- Wash off with warm water
- Apply bad ass moisturiser of choice.
French Green & White Clay, Organic Tapioca, Organic Herbs: Ginger, Marshmallow Root & Matcha Green Tea, Ginger Essential Oil.